7 nights in Sardinia, Italy for just £235
Sardinia is a captivating island in the Mediterranean with amazing beaches and the world’s most extreme cheese, the Casu Marzu (hint: it includes live maggots). While it is a very popular destination for Italians, many Brits are still unaware of its charms. So why not take advantage of this fantastic deal? And if you have already been, you will surely want to go back again.
- Departure from London on Thu 12th May and return a week later on Thu 19th May 2018
- Airports: London Gatwick (LGW) and Olbia Costa Smeralda (OLB)
- Direct flights operated by Easyjet
- You will be staying in the Hotel Speraesole. It is located in the quiet village of Murta Maria. The beach is 3km away, but there is a free shuttle available from the hotel. It includes free WiFi and a big swimming pool
- The hotel is 4* and has a 8.3 customer score
- Secure now, pay later option. You could book the holiday today for just £49
- Click here* to book now or click on the image below
Please note that this is a flight+hotel deal. You cannot book the flights or the hotel separately. Airport transfers are not included and public transport is not that great so we strongly recommend you book it online beforehand through our partner site Shuttledirect* for peace of mind. Enjoy this great deal to sunny Sardinia and don’t forget to share with your friends!